Thursday, September 27, 2012
Typography test 9/26/12
In this test I chose Albert Einstein's famous quote " Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new" for the basline. I always knew this quote ment alot to me and now I finally had a chance to re-design it make it my own. First I wrote part of the quote in Myro pyrid to show the simplicity of it. I also wrote Einstein's name in Old English to show the safistication and quality of him. Next I wrote "has never" and " new" in Elephant bold to show how much the words me and contribute to the quote. And as for the black to white, black to white backround I did this to show trying something new and then having mistake over and over with the quote in the middle to represent triumph and success from learning your mistakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment